37TH ANNUAL CAREER EXPO | June 25th, 2019 | Latin American Association
The annual Career Expo is Atlanta’s premier job fair for bilingual professionals and semi-professional job seekers. Career Expo provides employers seeking diversity in the workplace the opportunity to connect with highly qualified candidates. Employers include corporate, nonprofit, and government organizations.
In 2019, the Career Expo featured 45 top Atlanta-area employers. Top sponsors were Comcast, CarMax, and Gas South. Other participating companies included The Home Depot, Wells Fargo, SunTrust, Sprint, Diaz Foods, Jackson EMC, Mohawk Industries, Shaw, Regions Bank, MARTA, and the Coca-Cola Bottling Company.
- Be fully bilingual.
- Have at least two years work experience.
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
Prior to attending the LAA’s Career Expo, we recommend that you:
- Prepare your résumé and bring several copies.
- Research employers that will be at the expo.
- Upload your résumé to the LAA Job Bank to make yourself known to employers.
- Practice your elevator pitch.
- Wear business attire.