37TH ANNUAL CAREER EXPO | June 25th, 2019 | Latin American Association
The annual Career Expo is Atlanta’s premier job fair for bilingual professionals and semi-professional job seekers.
Career Expo provides employers seeking diversity in the workplace as well as bilingual talent the opportunity to connect with highly-qualified candidates. Employers include corporate, nonprofit and government organizations.
In 2018, Career Expo featured more than 50 top Atlanta-area employers and attracted over 500 job seekers. Top sponsors included National Guard, Turner and Delta Air Lines. Other participating companies included Wells Fargo, The Home Depot, BB&T, Equifax, SunTrust Bank, Sprint, Diaz Foods, State Farm, Country Financial, Lanier Parking, Wheeler Services and many more.
- Be fully bilingual.
- Have at least two years work experience.
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
Prior to attending the LAA’s Career Expo, we recommend that you:
- Prepare your résumé and bring several copies.
- Research employers that will be at the expo.
- Upload your résumé to the LAA Job Bank to make yourself known to employers.
- Practice your elevator pitch.
- Wear business attire.