There are many reasons why immigrants and their families need the services of an immigration attorney. We are here to help you and your family navigate the complex U.S. immigration system and secure the immigration status that you and your family members are eligible for.
Our Immigration Services Department offers affordable legal services to help eligible low-income immigrants and asylum seekers obtain immigration benefits in this country. We represent clients with all types of immigration cases, including family petitions; naturalization and citizenship; removal proceedings; protections for minors and for immigrant victims of crime; asylum; and deferred action, among others.
Our professional staff includes bilingual/bicultural attorneys and paralegals with years of experience practicing immigration law and working with immigrants. We are committed to working with individuals to secure the legal protections they may be eligible for.
- Family petitions
- Applications for and renewals of lawful permanent resident cards (“green cards”)
- Naturalization and citizenship applications
- Removal defense services for non-detained immigrants
- Immigration services for victims of crime
- Immigration services for minors
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Applications and renewals of work permits
- Consular processing
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
UPCOMING CITIZENSHIP CLINICS
These two citizenship clinics offer free legal assistance for legal permanent residents (green card holders) who are applying for citizenship.
- Saturday, April 15, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Culture Center of TECO in Atlanta, 5377 New Peachtree Road, Chamblee, GA 30341
For more information, call 404.890.5655
Make an appointment at http://bit.ly/clinic2017april
Presented by Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta.
- Saturday, May 6, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Archdiocese of Atlanta, 2401 Lake Park Drive, Smyrna, GA 30043
For more information, call 1.888.54GALEO
Make an appointment at http://bit.ly/
Presented by GALEO and The New Americans Campaign.
Our Immigration Services Department does not accept cases regarding employment-based visas, tourist visas, student visas or legal representation of individuals detained by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
WE SEE CLIENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Due to the complexity of immigration laws, we cannot answer questions over the phone. We see clients and prospective clients by scheduled appointments only.
New clients who want a consultation can come into the office Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. to make an appointment.
On Fridays, we will only give appointments over the phone. Call Lilian Pleitez at 404.471.1889 to make an appointment. We will NOT attend to walk-ins on Fridays.
When you come to your appointment, please bring proof of income.