We bring the American dream to life for Latino immigrants. We do so by empowering families as they overcome the challenges they face on their path to self-sufficiency.
We have been around since 1972. We are the largest and longest-serving agency in metro Atlanta dedicated to serving the unique needs of Latino immigrants. Our dedicated staff of bilingual professionals is here to serve the Latino community.
We offer immigrants the tools and resources they need to improve their lives through a variety of services and programs that include:
- Emergency relief services, such as rent assistance, food and clothing, for families in crisis
- One-on-one consultations with case managers and social workers
- Education and outreach efforts to help families receive social benefits for which they are eligible
- Full range of immigration legal services offered by experienced immigration attorneys and paralegals
- Social and legal services for immigrant victims of domestic violence
- Employment services, job-search counseling and résumé assistance
- Training programs for certified nurse assistants (CNAs) and other in-demand jobs
- An innovative economic empowerment program for Latinas
- An annual Career Expo for bilingual job seekers featuring top Georgia employers
- English-language classes offered by experienced instructors
- Various levels of computer literacy courses taught in Spanish
- Workshops for English-as-a-Second-Language teachers who teach adult immigrants
- Year-round academic initiative that provides academic support and enrichment opportunities to help Latino students graduate from high school and go on to college
- An annual youth conference for more than 1,500 Latino middle and high school students that motivates them to go to college and beyond
- Weekly support and social group for seniors
We also offer Spanish-language classes.
Our vision is OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL.
Our mission is TO EMPOWER LATINOS TO ADAPT, INTEGRATE AND THRIVE.