LAA houses a full-service immigration law firm in our premises. Our Immigration Services Department offers an expansive array of affordable legal services to help eligible immigrants obtain legal status in this country. We represent clients with all types of immigration cases, including family petitions; naturalization and citizenship; deportation proceedings; legal protections for juveniles and for immigrant victims of crime; asylum; and deferred action, among others.
Oportunidad para todosWe bring the American dream to life by serving the needs of immigrants from Latin America in metro Atlanta with a full spectrum of services and programs that help families adapt to their new country and integrate into the community. We help Latinos overcome challenges so they can be all they can be. We offer Latino women, men and children the tools and resources they need -- including immigration legal services, English classes, emergency assistance and computer literacy courses in Spanish, among many others – to achieve their fullest potential, ultimately empowering them to become self-sufficient and thrive.
Videos| View All→
- Immigration Legal ServicesLearn More
- Youth ProgramsLearn More
Latino students drop out of high school at higher rates than their peers, and they are also less likely to attend a four-year college full time. According to the Pew Research Center, young Hispanics are less likely than their white counterparts to enroll in a four-year college (56% versus 72%), they are less likely to attend a selective college, less likely to be enrolled in college full time and less likely to complete a bachelor’s degree.
- Family ServicesGeorgia’s Latino population has exploded over the past 20 years, with Hispanics now representing 11 percent of the residents of metro Atlanta. As the number of Latinos in the state continues to grow, so do the socio-economic disparities that exist for Latino families. One-third of Latinos in the Atlanta region,...Learn More
- Employment ServicesMini Job Fairs and Recruitment Events Mini job fairs are customized recruitment events featuring up to six employers and hosted on site at the LAA. Dates for upcoming job fairs are: Friday, March 31, Wednesday, April 19, 2017, Wednesday, August 16, 2017 and Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Pridestaff...Learn More
- Micro préstamos para NegociosLa mujer inmigrante tiene el inmenso potencial de mejorar su situación económica, así como la de su familia y de las comunidades a las que pertenece. El Programa ¡Avanzando Juntas! de La Asociación Latinoamericana ofrece recursos educativos y micro préstamos con pagos módicos e intereses razonables para que la...
- Latinas’ Economic Empowerment ProgramHispanic women are much more likely than non-Hispanic women to live in poverty. Many times they lack the education, experience and skills – even the self-confidence – to pursue gainful and stable employment. The ¡Avanzando Juntas! Latinas' Economic Empowerment Program is an innovative program that offers Latinas the opportunity to capitalize on their...Learn More
- TranslationsWe offer a full range of translation services for individuals, businesses and nonprofits. We provide professional, certified translations of documents from English to Spanish, Spanish to English, English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English, including: Every translation bears a signed and notarized certificate of translation. For your convenience, rush translation...
- New Americans Campaign AtlantaNew Americans Campaign Atlanta is a collaborative of the following non-profit organizations working together to increase access to naturalization in the Atlanta area: